A course for KIDS and TEENS
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught at Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course (CIB), the 8 week recorded program is designed to take kids and teens on a profound journey into unearthing their creativity, giving them mindfulness tools and coping strategies to
This 8-week course is designed to provide kids and teens with practical easy to use life skills to help foster and develop the powerful potential within them. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Calm their anxiety and relieve stress by living in the moment and gaining control of their emotions.
- Create a new relationship with time to overcome procrastination and help get things done.
- Improve communication skills that breeds self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provide new access to better communicate with family and friends.
- Cultivate confidence by boosting their self worth and self esteem so that they can deal with challenges in their life with ease.
- Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to manage fear, anxiety, and stop obsessive thinking.
The first 4 weeks are spent on building a foundation in essential tools for creativity:
- Week 1: Faith in Your Own Creativity – Cultivating Creativity
- Week 2: Absence of Judgment (Anti Bully work) Cultivating Confidence
- Week 3: Mindfulness – Cultivating Focus and Attention
- Week 4: Powerful Questions – Cultivating Intuition
The next 4 weeks are spent on going more deeply into the tools as students apply them to four general school/life challenges:
- Week 5: Purpose and Vision – Cultivating Gifts and Talents
- Week 6: Time Management – Cultivating Organization
- Week 7: Relationships – Cultivating Compassion
- Week 8: Bringing Your Creativity and Vision into the world- Cultivating Courage
MINDFUL KIDS WILL CHANGE OUR WORLD
This class is run online and live.
If you are a parent or school organisation and would like to sign up your chidren/students for this class please email me [email protected]
Investment is $250 per child - Ages 13-18